Thursday 31 May 2012

Day Four: Wednesday by Ibrahim

I woke up, got out of bed, got dressed and then had breakfast. We then went in a coach and then a cable car up the Tatra Mountains. In the cable car I saw lots of things like really old trees. The wind can sometimes blow the trees down because it's really strong but lots of trees are still living. The oldest trees in the park are 400 years old. We walked for what felt like miles. There were loads of stores and people on the mountain. 

At the top of the mountain there was still quite a bit of snow. Some parts were slippery. There were mostly rocks on the top of the mountain. We tried to climb some of them and me and Furqan tried to climb some of the bigger ones. We then looked in a telescope. 







Afterwards, we did lots of shopping. I bought gifts for my sisters. I bought a pencil for Rummanah, a dog for Raihana and 2 snow globes, one for Rizwana and one for me. 

Then we went for a walk. We wore our high visibility jackets to represent our school. If we were to get lost, we would be easier to find because of the colour. Our walk was really lovely. 


 Then we got back into the coach and went back to the hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment