Monday 25 February 2013

Hungary Trip - Day 1 by Sana

I am sooo excited! I've reached school with my beautiful suitcase and I am ready to go. I'm getting on the luxurious, comfortable bus. As I get on the bus, I look back at my mum. Mum has started to cry. Then, suddenly as I sit myself down on the leather seats I feel something tug at the back of me. It's my cutest little bro in the world. He's come to give me a hug and kiss. After we all said our goodbyes we left for our hotel at Luton Airport. During the two-hour journey, Arbarb (one of my friends) needed the toilet desperately so we had to go to the service station. Suddenly, as we got to the service station all the girls, including me, started to say they wanted McDonald's so the kind and loving teachers let us order some food. I ordered a Smartie McFlurry and  medium packet of fries. YUM, YUM, delicious!!!

After we had our McDonald's meal we set out on our journey. Me, Aneesa, Zoiya, Arbarb and Harfiza were gossiping all the way to the hotel. 

Finally we arrived. I couldn't believe my eyes! We checked in at the reception and got the key cards to our hotel rooms. We went inside our beautiful rooms, dragging our suitcases behind us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment