Thursday 31 May 2012

Wednesday by Janaid

First, I woke up at 5.45am. I had a wonderful bath. Breakfast was at 7.30 and  had cereal. At 8.30 we left the hotel. It took 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach the mountains.

Before going up the mountain, we went to a ski slope. 





Next, we went in a cable car to the top of the mountain. 60 people could fit in the cable car. We walked to the peak of the mountain and looked in a telescope. Next, we got our ticket for the cable car down the mountain. On the way we saw huge trees. One of the biggest trees in the national park grew to be 500 years old but it died. Now there are trees that are 400 years old. 






Next, we went to McDonald's. I had a fillet o' fish burger and fries. Then we went to a shopping centre. The centre was very good and we had a great time. I could not see any litter on the floor. I bought lots of magnets. 

Next, we went to a museum. We saw lots of stuffed animals.




I really enjoyed the day and I saw things I haven't seen before. It was absolutely wonderful. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you guys had great fun whilst learning so much about another culture. You boys were very brave to do a presentation, well done!

    Poland looks beautiful, all sorts of scenery. The photos were brilliant.

    Don't forget to say thanks to the fantastic staff that helped arranged all this.

    Pico

    ReplyDelete